© 2014 bloggaholica.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

faces

In Germany there's still a state of emergency and I have so much time to do things that I was always to lazy for. I do sport every day, I puzzle A LOT and watch lightroom tutorials. In the future I want to be more productive with this blog here. I want to write more about my feelings and emotions as well as my experiences. In September my boyfriend and I had our first real vacations together. We visited Madeira, the Portuguese island and I took sooo many photos I need to share! Moreover, I sometimes have the strong pressure to write a book because I have a lot of stories in my mind.
I feel very happy to have time for myself right now and that I can spend this time at home with my family.
BUT I really wish we can return to normality soon because I need to send job applications and I can't engage myself for things I love when I always have concerns about my future in my mind. Do you have the same feelings?