© 2014 bloggaholica.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

"I still see your shadows in my room....


... can't take back the love that I gave you
it's to the point where I love and I hate you
 I cannot change you so I must replace you ..."




Sometimes you just take a picture and have no idea what it will look like in the end.
Or you didn't expect a really nice picture. Or you are sitting at the editing and you are really frustrated when the picture looks worse on the computer than you thought.
That's why I am always "under pressure" while taking pictures. I often take a hundred of them and it can really impact my day if I haven't at least one perfect picture.
It is not a healthy relation to the photographing. I want to learn that it is okay to have bad (photo) days. I don't want my self confidence is dependent on a good picture, no one should do that. So people listen: If you feeling bad after or while taking picture - don't look at the results. I get used to ignoring the preview button, just like if you are having an analog camera. Sometimes I let some days go by before uploading them to my computer. I hope this method will give some of you the fun at photographing back again! And sometimes you really can made a bad picture to a super nice one with editing or another crop.