© 2014 bloggaholica.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

It's a girl!

"...you are loved little one"

I had the honor to photograph my brother and his girlfriend and their little baby.
Days before shooting I was looking for inspirations on Pinterest and made some notices. I have to admit that I was a little nervous because it needs some preparations to set the belly perfectly.
Unfortunately we caught a cloudy day which led to a bad lightning in the photos which made me dissatisfied. Despite this my "clients" were very happy about the results and that's what counts in the end.

With this little girl, I will be officially called an "auntie". I will take this job very serious and prepared a lot of cute stuff that I can do with her when she's with me. I am so excited how she will look like. I already love her so much. Welcome in our family!